These kind folks donated their time and energy to help put out Expresso Tilt. Their assistance was crucial. In no particular order:
T. J. Lax
Here are some of the brave advertisers. Their support was always appreciated.
- David Ivory at Iris Sound and Ivory Productions
- Philadelphia Record Exchange, 5th and South Streets, Philadelphia
- TLA Video, Philadelphia
- Via Bicycle, 12th and Pine Streets, Philadelphia
- Bert's, Wilmington, De.
- Wizzard's Lounge, 3801 Chestnut St., Philadelphia
- WXDR, University of Delaware
- TCBY, Newark, De.
- Floundergraphics, Newark, De.
- Discovery Discs, University of Pennsylvania campus, Philadelphia
- The Data Place, Main St., Newark, De.
- Community Business Machines, Main St., Newark, De.
- Jeremiah's Records and CDs, Wilmington, De.
- Software Unlimited, Newark, De.
- Susan Isaacs Gallery, Wilmington, De.
The following advertisers are gone but not forgotten:
- Reborn Records, Newark, De. The first to advertise in the Tilt!
- Honour Society -- The late, great rock band
- Khybur Pass, Philadelphia
- I Like It Like That Records, Newark, De.
- Skinz, South St., Philadelphia
- Dressed to Kill, 5th and South, Philadelphia
- Revival, 3rd and Market, Philadelphia
- Lame Duck Books, West Philadelphia
- Hen's Teeth Books, Market St., Wilmington, De.
- J. C. Dobbs, South Street, Philadelphia
- Vegetarian Restaurant, Wilmington, De.
- State Theater, Newark, De.
Add a comment to the Expresso Tilt Guestbook or view the guestbook.
[TiltHome] [GipperIssue] [EarlyMadness] [No.5] [No.6] [No.7] [No.8] [No.9] [No.10]
[PenisPage] [PeoplePage] [FeaturedWriters] [StoryCollection] [ExpressoPoems] [TheFunnies]